Terms & Conditions
The following Terms of Service between you and SW ONE FASHION describes the terms and conditions on which related to our services and product rental services. By using any of the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
ABOUT THE SERVICES
Through the Services, we aim to give you access to designer’s clothing, accessories, styling advices and other content to assist you choosing the perfect outfit for you.
RENTAL OF PRODUCTS
- Products may be rented out by individuals above 18 years of age. However, any individuals under 18 may use our services if represented by an adult using a payment card or other approved payment method.
- You agree that SWONE will hold 5,000aed for package rented on your card and unblock it when the products are returned, in good condition.
- The rental fee for the product includes the cleaning, steaming and alteration fee.
- Reservation: To put a product on hold, you will be asked to pay a deposit of 50% of the package price. The amount won’t be refund in case of cancellation after 24 hours from the reservation date. No alteration will be done during the reservation time unless the full price of the package is paid.
Use of the products.
You agree that you received the product in perfect conditions and to treat the Products with great care.
You are responsible for any loss, destruction or damage, disappearance, fire, major stains or any other changes, other than normal wear and will be charged the cost of repair if the item is fixable.
If you return a Product that is damaged beyond normal wear, then you agree that we shall charge you, and you shall pay, the full retail price mentioned below.
Clean and ready to wear.
The Products will be professionally cleaned and delivered ready to wear. SW ONE dry cleans and inspects each Product with the utmost care, but use of the Product is at your own risk and SW ONE shall not be held liable for any health-related complaints associated with any Product.
If your Product does not fit you, then SW ONE will adjust as per your measurements when applicable with its highly professional tailoring team. You are not allowed to make any changes, alteration or cleaning unless approved by SW ONE.
Return of the products; Extensions.
You agree to return the Products to SW ONE before the return date for the Products that are identified in the invoice for your order. You may extend your order for a Product by calling SW ONE; provided that any extensions are subject to other orders for that Product and to pre-payment of the additional Rental Fee applicable to that Product for the period of time of the extension. You must return the Product by delivering it to SW ONE FASHION, Located in Umm Suqeim, Al Wasl Road by 12:00 pm on or before the delivery date.
If you return the Products late or not at all, a late fee of 5% of the product retail price will be charged for every day that you are late returning the Products, and you agree to pay such late fees, up to an amount not to exceed 200% of the Retail Value plus the Rental Fee. The late fee is payable for each order of Products that is not returned when due.
If you have not returned a Product within twenty days after the return date for the Product, your late return will be considered as non-returned items and SW ONE will charge you the amount of the retail price
- The Renter hereby authorized the charging of their credit card in that amount, in such circumstances. In the cases of cash payment, the Renter agrees to provide cash payment in that amount, upon pickup of the dress. Payment of late penalties shall be without prejudice to the Renter’s obligation to return the Dress to SW ONE.
- Should the Dress not be returned as indicated above, the Dress may be reported as stolen to the relevant authorities, and SW ONE will schedule pick-up of payment immediately in the amount of twice the retail value of the dress from the Renter.
Payment method : We accept all kind of payments
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
As long as the total amount of the rental fee and the insurance payment are blocked, deducted paid or transferred. Acceptable Use Policy
- USE OF SW ONE. No part of the Services or products may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means except that SW ONE approved it, provided that: (a) you use the SW ONE products and services solely for your personal, noncommercial, purposes; (b) you do not modify or adjust SW ONE products (c) you do not remove any copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices on the SW ONE products.
- You hereby authorize us to charge Your credit/debit card for the Fees. We will charge Your credit / debit card the amount of the Rental Fee immediately upon Your rental order, in addition to the insurance payment, which will be refunded when the items returned in the same shape and without any damage.
- We reserve the right to limit, cancel or prohibit any rentals of Products for any reason, including but not limited to availability concerns.
SW ONE logo are registered trademarks of SW ONE FASHION, under the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirate and/or other countries